What You Need To Know About Creating A Business
Creating a business from the ground up is never easy. Making sure you take smart decisions moving forward is crucial. Gold Law Firm has worked with clients throughout New York. The founding attorney, Sarah Gold, is here to guide you through the process. After answering your questions, you can work together to find solutions that will work for your specific situation.
Helping Organizations Of All Shapes And Sizes
Each client has unique needs. Sarah Gold takes the time to understand your concerns and provide you with the answers you need. The goal is to make sure you feel comfortable about the choices you are making. By having the correct information, you can feel confident in doing so. Sarah Gold has experience helping all types of businesses, including:
- DBA formation, in order to create a separate business identity
- LLC, also known as limited liability company
- Business corporation, which is legal entity that is separate from its owners
- Sole proprietorship, a company that is owned and run by one individual
- General partnership, where two or more individuals run things
- Limited partnership, when there are two partners, with one being liable
- Charitable corporation, a collaboration between a charity and a business
- Non charitable corporation, also known as a non profit organization
Whether you have already gotten started or just considering the idea, the smartest move you can make is to discuss your options with a knowledgeable attorney. Creation of a business is an important part of the process and will set the precedent moving forward. Make sure it is done properly.
Act Now; Call Today
Get started on the right foot by consulting with the right attorney. Call Gold Law Firm at her office in Albany at 518-517-3250 to schedule a consultation today. You can also fill out this online contact form, and she will be in touch with you shortly.